Virtual Play: Here, you can virtually play to practice your predictions and analysis. It will boost your confidence by comparing the results with the actual lotto draw. We encourage you to use this as an exercise to help you choose good combination numbers. This can increase your chances of winning as you are not wasting your money on patterns/combinations that will never appear.
Play for Powerball Draw : 14 December
The information in tabular format shows the played numbers. It displays 12 results with pagination. The order of the results is displayed from latest to oldest. The colour combination used in the results helps to visualise the number pattern you have selected.
* #1 to #7 : It represents the numbers you played.
* Powerball : This represents the Powerball number you played.
* Even/Odd : It displays Even and Odd number of occurrences from your played number - #1 to #7
* Low/High : It displays the count of Low and High number from your played number, where Low number ranges from 1 – 18 and High number ranges from 19 – 35
* Sum : This displays sum of your played number - #1 to #7
* Played for : This is the date for which the virtual play is played.
* Highlight for last draw : On clicking, all the last drawn numbers will be highlighted.
* Remove Highlight : This will remove the highlight when clicked.
Use this colour guide to help you with the number selection process
* Colour Setting : The color setting property allows the color to be hidden or shown.